FOTRIC 226B/223B Thermal Camera Quick Start Guide with Fotric WLIR-IR Software
1. Set up Fotric 226B/223B thermal camera hardware
- Define the distance line away from the camera for the intended temperature screening,
- Adjust IR camera focus for the best quality infrared image by rotating the lens in front of the infrared camera with a volunteer standing at the distance you defined.
2. Fotric WLIR-IR software download and install the software/USB driver (from any link below)
- Download Fotric 226B 223B WLIR-IR software from Fotric
- Download Fotric 226B 223B WLIR-IR software from Dropbox
- Download Fotric 226B 223B WLIR-IR software from Google Drive
Administrator right user is needed to install the Fotric WLIR-IR software correctly.
- Install or repair the Visual C++ options (there are separate pop-up windows for Visual C++ installation)
- USB driver should be installed automatically if you follow the software installation steps (there are separate pop-up windows for USB driver installation)
New features in WLIR-IR software,
- Email notification
- Customizable voice alarm and pop-up message box
- Regular user account can run the software.
- Microsoft digitally signed USB driver.
- No need of activation and internet.
- Temperature data log.
- ModBus TCP/IP slave communication available for the integration of other automation equipment/system.
- Improved face detection for various color complexity and low light condition.
3. Connect Fotric 226B/223B camera and configure the WLIR-IR software
- Video: Fotric 226B/223B Configure the WLIR software and start to use
- No activation and no internet connection are needed for the software WLIR-IR v22.214.171.12478 or newer version. Skip the activation step in the instruction video.
- Fotric 226B Manuals
- Hardware Installation& Field Deployment
- FAQ of Fotric 226B/223B thermal camera and Fotric WLIR software