FOTRIC 226B/223B Thermal Camera Quick Start Guide
1. Set up Fotric 226B/223B thermal camera hardware
- Decide the distance away from the camera for the intended temperature screening,
- Adjust IR camera focus for the best quality infrared image by rotating the lens in front of the infrared camera with a volunteer standing at the distance you defined.
2. Download Fotric WLIR-DC Software and install the software/USB driver. (from any link below)
- Download Fotric 226B 223B WLIR-DC software from Fotric
- Download Fotric 226B 223B WLIR-DC software from Dropbox
- Download Fotric 226B 223B WLIR-DC software from Google Drive
Administrator right user is needed to install Fotric WLIR-DC software correctly.
- Install or repair the Visual C++ options (there are separate pop-up windows for Visual C++ installation)
- USB driver should be installed automatically. If not, please download the USB driver installation package to install the USB driver.
3. Connect Fotric 226B/223B camera and configure the WLIR-DC software
- Video: Fotric 226B/223B Configure the WLIR software and start to use
- One time activation for each PC/laptop is needed. It requires one-time internet access. Once activated, no internet connection needed.
- Operating Manual
- Hardware Installation& Field Deployment
- FAQ of Fotric 226B thermal camera and Fotric WLIR software