FOTRIC 226B/223B Thermal Camera Quick Start Guide
1. Set up Fotric 226B/223B thermal camera hardware
- Decide the distance away from the camera for the intended temperature screening,
- Adjust IR camera focus for the best quality infrared image by rotating the lens in front of the infrared camera with a volunteer standing at the distance you defined.
2. Download Fotric WLIR-DC Software and install the software/USB driver. (from any link below)
- Download Fotric 226B 223B WLIR-DC software from Fotric
- Download Fotric 226B 223B WLIR-DC software from Dropbox
- Download Fotric 226B 223B WLIR-DC software from Google Drive
Administrator right user is needed to install Fotric WLIR-DC software correctly.
- Install or repair the Visual C++ options (there are separate pop-up windows for Visual C++ installation)
- USB driver should be installed automatically if you follow the software installation steps (there are separate pop-up windows for USB driver installation)
- After the installation, it's recommended to right click the "WILIR-DC" icon and "Run it as administrator" for the first time to set up the parameter, such as unit and threshold.
New features in WLIR-DC software,
- Customizable voice alarm and pop-up message box
- Regular user account can run the software.
- Microsoft digitally signed USB driver.
- No need of activation and internet.
- Temperature data log.
- ModBus TCP/IP slave communication available for the integration of other automation equipment/system.
3. Connect Fotric 226B/223B camera and configure the WLIR-DC software
- Video: Fotric 226B/223B Configure the WLIR software and start to use
- One time activation for each PC/laptop is needed. It requires one-time internet access. Once activated, no internet connection needed.
- No activation and no internet connection are needed for the software WLIR-DC v1.0.4.* or newer version. Skip the activation step in the instruction video.
- Operating Manual
- Hardware Installation& Field Deployment
- FAQ of Fotric 226B thermal camera and Fotric WLIR software