FOTRIC 226B/223B Thermal Camera Quick Start Guide with Fotric WLIR or WLIR-DC Software
1. Set up Fotric 226B/223B thermal camera hardware
- Decide the distance away from the camera for the intended temperature screening,
- Adjust IR camera focus for the best quality infrared image by rotating the lens in front of the infrared camera with a volunteer standing at the distance you defined. This is important for the performance and accuracy.
2. Download Fotric WLIR-DC Software and install the software/USB driver. (from any link below)
- Download Fotric 226B 223B WLIR-DC software from Fotric
- Download Fotric 226B 223B WLIR-DC software from Dropbox
- Download Fotric 226B 223B WLIR-DC software from Google Drive
Administrator right user is needed to install Fotric WLIR-DC software correctly.
- Install or repair the Visual C++ options (there are separate pop-up windows for Visual C++ installation)
- USB driver should be installed automatically if you follow the software installation steps (there are separate pop-up windows for USB driver installation)
- Internet access is needed for the first time to activate the software. Make sure the camera is connected and powered on. Right click the "WILIR-DC" icon and "Run it as administrator" for the first time to activate and set up the parameter, such as unit and threshold.
New features in WLIR-DC software,
- Email notification
- Customizable voice alarm and pop-up message box
- Regular user account can run the software.
- Microsoft digitally signed USB driver.
- Internet access is needed for the 1st time activation. Once activated, no internet is needed to run the WLIR-DC software.
- Temperature data log.
- ModBus TCP/IP slave communication available for the integration of other automation equipment/system.
3. Connect Fotric 226B/223B camera and configure the WLIR-DC software
- Video: Fotric 226B/223B Configure the WLIR software and start to use
- One time activation for each PC/laptop is needed. It requires one-time internet access. Once activated, no internet connection needed.
Common Error Codes
References for the error codes,
- Error code 90134. This code means the computer's time/date is off. Please adjust your computer’s date and time to current, or use “auto sync”.
- Error code 98309. This code means the thermal camera has been used for activation in another computer previously. If you need to migrate the activation to a new computer, please contact FOTRIC support
email: Support@fotric.com. Please include thermal camera’s Model, Serial Number, Company name, and contact person.
- Error code 90113. This code is related to the user right. Please run the WLIR software as administrator.
- Operating Manual
- Hardware Installation& Field Deployment
- FAQ of Fotric 226B thermal camera and Fotric WLIR software